- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10036 Brompton Dr, Tampa, FL 336264 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,666 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $416,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,666 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0040393816
- Zillow Home ID: 50559288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10036 Brompton Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33626, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% higher than in Westchase, and 179.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33626 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westchase.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33626 home values.
- 10034 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$498K433,055
- 10038 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$518K43.52,834
- 10032 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$593K443,170
- 10030 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$526K43.52,900
- 10040 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$529K43.53,599
- 10028 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$493K43.53,418
- 10039 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$481K432,899
- 10037 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$625K43.53,189
- 10035 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$525K43.53,031
- 10033 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$488K43.53,418
- 10031 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$474K443,043
- 10026 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$488K433,298
- 10029 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$518K43.52,900
- 10027 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$550K433,428
- 10024 Brompton Dr Tampa, FL$521K433,092
- 10129 Parley Dr Tampa, FL$471K444,063
- 10347 Green Links Dr Tampa, FL$373K322,123
Nearby Schools in Westchase
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292