- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10036 Hartford Maroon Rd, Orlando, FL 32827
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $175,940
- Parcel #: 122430887200070
- Zillow Home ID: 99696205
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10036 Hartford Maroon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northlake Park at Lake Nona, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% greater than in Orlando, and 219.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values.
- 10032 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$150K431,969
- 10044 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$122K431,584
- 10024 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$239K321,809
- Dowden Rd Orlando, FL--------
- 10018 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$366K543,505
- 10060 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$137K331,861
- 10064 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$168K32.51,400
- 10095 Hartford Maroo Orlando, FL--------
- 10012 Hartford Maroon Rd Orlando, FL$366K543,505
- 10099 Hartford Maroo Orlando, FL--------
- 10005 Madison Banks St Orlando, FL$254K321,830
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292