10038 202nd St, Jamaica, NY 114234 beds, 2 baths, 1,678 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $229
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,678 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 108680025
- Zillow Home ID: 32154297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10038 202nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1700% greater than in New York, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollis home values.
- 10040 202nd St Jamaica, NY$362K----826
- 10034 202nd St Jamaica, NY$544K----1,678
- 10042 202nd St Jamaica, NY$335K21826
- 10032 202nd St Jamaica, NY$418K----1,678
- 10044 202nd St Jamaica, NY$441K421,677
- 10028 202nd St Jamaica, NY$473K----1,456
- 10046 202nd St Jamaica, NY$434K----1,677
- 10050 202nd St Jamaica, NY$406K----1,677
- 10037 201st St Jamaica, NY$350K----826
- 10039 201st St Jamaica, NY$354K----826
- 10035 201st St Jamaica, NY$427K411,764
- 10024 202nd St Jamaica, NY$479K----1,456
- 10041 201st St Jamaica, NY$407K----1,784
- 10041 201st St Hollis, NY$268K------
- 10031 201st St Jamaica, NY$430K----1,056
- 10047 201st St Jamaica, NY$367K----1,150
- 10022 202nd St Jamaica, NY$368K42.51,280
- 10027 201st St Jamaica, NY$387K----1,806
- 10020 202nd St Jamaica, NY$354K----1,280
- 20115 104th Ave Jamaica, NY$364K----1,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!