1004 104th St STE 104, Naperville, IL 60564Studio
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Air Conditioning \ Central Individual,Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No,Electrical Service \ Circuit Breakers,Electrical Service \ Other/Unknown,Fire Protection \ None,Geographic Locale \ East/West Corridor,Geographic Locale \ Far West,Heat/Ventilation \ Forced Air,Heat/Ventilation \ Gas,Information \ 48-Hr Notice Required,Information \ Listing Agent Must Accompany,Information \ Other-See Remarks,Lease Type \ Net,Property Offered \ For Rent Only,Property Type \ Office/Tech,Status \ Active,Tenant Pays \ Air Conditioning,Tenant Pays \ Common Area Maintenance,Tenant Pays \ Electric,Tenant Pays \ Heat,Tenant Pays \ Insurance,Tenant Pays \ Janitorial,Tenant Pays \ Real Property Taxes,Tenant Pays \ Repairs and Maintenance,Tenant Pays \ Varies by Tenant,
- # Stories: 0.0
- Zillow Home ID: 2116846204
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1004 104th Street STE 104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60564, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.6% less than in Naperville, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 60564 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60564 home values.
- 22509 104th St Naperville, IL$158K------
- Saratoga Rd Naperville, IL--------
- 3944 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$241K--2.51,702
- 3948 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$255K--2.51,814
- 3952 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$251K--2.51,814
- 3940 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$207K22.51,800
- 3956 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$245K--2.51,856
- 3936 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$200K22.51,700
- 3932 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$231K--2.51,814
- 3928 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$208K32.51,885
- 3955 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$252K--31,702
- 3924 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$219K--2.51,790
- 3951 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$218K331,814
- 3920 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$217K--2.51,785
- 3947 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$246K--2.51,814
- 3916 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$232K--2.51,856
- 3943 Garnette Ct Naperville, IL$234K--2.51,856
Nearby Schools in Naperville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292