- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1004 Alethea Park Dr, El Paso, TX 799022 beds, 1 bath, 1,415 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,188 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 264 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,415 sqft
- Parcel #: K21699906101700
- Zillow Home ID: 27429005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1004 Alethea Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In El Paso, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.2% higher than in El Paso Metro, and 6.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Paso home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Paso home values.
- 1003 Alethea Park Dr El Paso, TX$171K321,742
- 1019 Moore St El Paso, TX$145K311,340
- 1025 Moore St El Paso, TX$247K--22,292
- 934 Mesita Dr El Paso, TX$152K431,671
- 1015 Moore St El Paso, TX$232K32.52,442
- 1104 Mesita Dr El Paso, TX$182K--21,741
- 1005 Alethea Park Dr El Paso, TX$108K--1.51,196
- 1011 Moore St El Paso, TX$134K--11,021
- 1101 Moore St El Paso, TX$162K321,568
- 1106 Mesita Dr El Paso, TX$161K--11,098
- 1009 Moore St El Paso, TX$156K--21,413
- 932 Mesita Dr El Paso, TX$146K321,682
- 1108 Mesita Dr El Paso, TX$186K321,759
- 1105 Moore St El Paso, TX$165K31.51,498
- 1006 Moore St El Paso, TX$207K--21,877
- 1007 Mesita Dr El Paso, TX$106K--11,296
- 1024 Moore St El Paso, TX$164K--21,460
- 1110 Mesita Dr El Paso, TX$115K211,126
- 1007 Moore St # B El Paso, TX$99K--21,017
- 1104 Moore St El Paso, TX$201K--22,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292