1004 Broad St, Beaufort, NC 285163 beds, 3 baths, 1,538 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 464 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $201,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: 13-2645
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,538 sqft
- Parcel #: 730506399689000
- Zillow Home ID: 102045355
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1004 Broad Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% higher than in Beaufort, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1006 Broad St Beaufort, NC$136K21660
- 214 Gordon St Beaufort, NC$181K211,216
- 218 Gordon St Beaufort, NC$192K411,400
- 216 Gordon St Beaufort, NC$238K211,372
- 1008 Broad St Beaufort, NC$172K211,150
- 300 Gordon St Beaufort, NC$257K322,538
- 301 Hedrick St Beaufort, NC$298K32.52,846
- 212 Gordon St Beaufort, NC$184K11530
- 302 Gordon St Beaufort, NC--------
- 304 Gordon St Beaufort, NC$259K321,495
- 302 Gordon St Beaufort, NC$235K322,576
- 303 Hedrick St Beaufort, NC$307K332,440
- 1010 Broad St Beaufort, NC$338K322,340
- 210 Gordon St Beaufort, NC$350K321,728
- 221 Gordon St Beaufort, NC$272K32.51,980
- 217 Gordon St Beaufort, NC$222K311,142
- 305 Hedrick St Beaufort, NC$312K32.52,202
- 1012 Broad St Beaufort, NC$188K211,016
- 215 Gordon St Beaufort, NC$332K311,397
- 306 Gordon St Beaufort, NC$299K32.52,427
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292