1004 Caroline Ct, Naperville, IL 605654 beds, 4 baths, 3,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 328 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $8
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 08473161
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1202052160010000
- Zillow Home ID: 82634337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1004 Caroline Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60565 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% less than in Naperville, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60565 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60565 home values.
- 1003 Caroline Ct Naperville, IL$570K443,560
- 1008 Caroline Ct Naperville, IL--Studio----
- 2324 Keim Rd Naperville, IL$304K--3.53,325
- 2308 Keim Rd Naperville, IL$752K53.54,800
- 1011 Caroline Ct Naperville, IL$806K443,700
- 1007 Caroline Ct Naperville, IL$1.01M564,999
- 2330 Keim Rd Naperville, IL$431K--2.52,667
- 1020 Caroline Ct Naperville, IL$928K--4.54,411
- 2312 Keim Rd Naperville, IL$451K43.53,800
- 2317 Keim Rd Naperville, IL$449K--2.53,053
- 2321 Keim Rd Naperville, IL$422K--2.53,166
- 2313 Keim Rd Naperville, IL$435K432,566
- 2334 Keim Rd Naperville, IL$444K--2.52,870
- 2325 Keim Rd Naperville, IL$354K--2.52,305
- 2309 Keim Rd Naperville, IL$456K--2.53,153
- 1024 Caroline Ct Naperville, IL$1.22M44.54,500
- 2329 Keim Rd Naperville, IL$405K--2.52,870
- 1028 Caroline Ct Naperville, IL--------
- 2305 Keim Rd Naperville, IL$433K--2.52,779
- 2338 Keim Rd Naperville, IL$447K--2.53,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!