A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 6,434 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $218
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Carport, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Last Status \ Incomplete, Garage Features \ Detached, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Exterior Construction \ Asbestos
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,746 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1866200000
- Zillow Home ID: 45108159
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $69-131K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33605 home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among 33605 homes, this home is valued 45.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 342.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.8% greater than in Tampa, and 321% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33605 home values.
|1006 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$57K||2||1||720|
|1002 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$65K||2||1||1,260|
|1008 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$57K||2||1||1,028|
|1003 E 23rd Ave Tampa, FL||$188K||3||3||2,370|
|1005 E 23rd Ave Tampa, FL||$59K||2||1||966|
|1001 E 23rd Ave Tampa, FL||$74K||3||2||1,381|
|1003 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$66K||2||1||1,062|
|1001 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$265K||4||3||3,650|
|920 E 22ND Ave Tampa, FL||--||2||1||1,149|
|1007 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$66K||2||1||846|
|1010 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$164K||12||1||2,753|
|1009 E 23rd Ave Tampa, FL||$223K||5||2||3,389|
|923 E 23rd Ave Tampa, FL||$118K||3||1.5||1,944|
|1009 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$67K||2||1||1,327|
|921 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$78K||Studio||1||1,344|
|1012 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$114K||3||2||1,932|
|1004 E 21st Ave Tampa, FL||$89K||3||1||1,610|
|918 E 22nd Ave Tampa, FL||$100K||6||2||1,632|
|1002 E 21st Ave Tampa, FL||$91K||2||1||1,848|
|1006 E 21st Ave Tampa, FL||$93K||2||2||1,382|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.