1004 Franklyn St, Rome, NY 134403 beds, 2 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2002 for $76,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 30130122302000050320000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31556984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 1004 Franklyn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13440, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32% less than in Rome, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 13440 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rome.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13440 home values.
- 1006 Franklyn St Rome, NY$103K321,569
- 1002 Franklyn St Rome, NY$84K31.51,564
- 1008 Franklyn St Rome, NY$78K321,112
- 205 E Linden St Rome, NY$56K311,610
- 203 E Linden St Rome, NY$48K51.51,616
- 1010 Franklyn St Rome, NY$57K311,330
- 201 E Linden St Rome, NY$130K521,996
- 207 E Linden St Rome, NY$55K311,256
- 1007 Schuyler St Rome, NY$82K422,520
- 202 E Locust St Rome, NY$72K31.51,772
- 1009 Schuyler St Rome, NY$73K521,899
- 1011 Schuyler St Rome, NY$82K321,362
- 209 E Linden St Rome, NY$83K311,400
- 204 E Locust St Rome, NY$77K321,080
- 200 E Locust St Rome, NY$65K311,154
- 1013 Schuyler St Rome, NY$83K31.51,555
- 106 E Locust St Rome, NY$67K311,740
- 201 E Linden St Rome, NY$85K52--
- 1007 Franklyn St Rome, NY$61K31.51,650
- 1009 Franklyn St Rome, NY$85K51.51,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!