1004 Granite Ash Ave, North Las Vegas, NV 89081
Sold on 1/8/13: $151,967
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,750 sq ft
- Lot:6,098 sqft
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $151,967
- Heating Type:Forced air
Huge Greatroom is open to super spacious kitchen. New two-tone paint, new neutral carpet. Modern kitchen has open eating area too! Huge master bedroom w/ ceiling fan. Split bedroom plan has 4 full bedrooms. Check out the patio and cover, deep private backyard. Just blocks to major shopping!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Ceiling Fan
- Additional FeaturesStove/Oven,Living room,Breakfast nook,Master bath,High-speed internet,Family room,Dining room,Fenced yard,High/Vaulted ceiling
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow346
- Elementary SchoolScott Jesse D (YR)
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size432
- High SchoolMojave
- Last Remodel Year2002
- Middle SchoolFindlay Clifford O.
- Parcel #12435410045
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID53362014
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$139,358||$131K – $146K||+$1,742||$79||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,093/mo||$1K – $1.2K/mo||-$3||$0.62||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 89081 home values will increase 10.5% next year, compared to a 11.2% increase for North Las Vegas as a whole. Among 89081 homes, this home is valued 14% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 89081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.8% greater than in North Las Vegas, and 349.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 89081 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 89081 home values.
Neighborhood for 1004 Granite Ash Avenue
- # 0$138K42.0--
Nearby Schools in North Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Mojave High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Jesse D Scott Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.1 mi
- Clifford O Findlay Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.6 mi
- Raul P Elizondo Elementary PK-5 0.7 mi
- Canyon Springs High School and the Lead... 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Carroll M Johnston Middle 6-8 1.2 mi
- Fredric W Watson Elementary PK-5 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005