1004 Hanna Dr, Denison, TX 750203 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 271 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $563
- MLS #: 12057737
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,908 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 101343
- Zillow Home ID: 27712923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1004 Hanna Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 75020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.3% greater than in Denison, and 48.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75020 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75020 home values.
- 1058 Hanna Dr Denison, TX$462K----3,067
- 1069 Hanna Dr Denison, TX$99K----2,103
- 920 Hanna Dr Denison, TX$222K221,875
- 270 Hill Dr Denison, TX------1,872
- 288 Hill Dr Denison, TX$65K----670
- 264 Hill Dr Denison, TX$76K----1,872
- 959 Hanna Dr Denison, TX$83K--21,872
- Hanna Dr Denison, TX$47K------
- Rocky Pt TX$51K----1,120
- Rocky Pt TX$47K----352
- 191 Hill Dr Denison, TX$50K----624
- Hanna Denison, TX--------
- 909 Hanna Dr Denison, TX$82K----3,360
- 307 Hill Dr Denison, TX$49K----384
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292