- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1004 Jasper Dr, Mchenry, IL 600512 beds, 1 bath, 944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 352 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 944 sqft
- Parcel #: 1008105009
- Zillow Home ID: 5030564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1004 Jasper Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60051 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84.2% greater than in Pistakee Highlands, and 1134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pistakee Highlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60051 home values.
- 1006 Jasper Dr Johnsburg, IL$124K----1,410
- 4903 Paulsen St Mchenry, IL$167K----2,055
- 1005 W Florence St Mchenry, IL$160K----1,488
- 1007 W Florence St Mchenry, IL$75K21900
- 1003 W Florence St Mchenry, IL$119K----1,488
- 4816 David St Mchenry, IL$158K----1,559
- 1010 Jasper Dr Mchenry, IL$115K----836
- 4815 Paulsen St Mchenry, IL$101K21984
- 1009 W Florence St Mchenry, IL$126K3--1,266
- 4812 David St Mchenry, IL$113K21.11,175
- 1012 Jasper Dr Mchenry, IL$119K----1,168
- 4815 David St Mchenry, IL$158K----1,014
- 4811 Paulsen St Mchenry, IL$129K311,425
- W Florence St Mchenry, IL$128K----1,359
- 1011 W Florence St Mchenry, IL$121K----1,260
- 4906 Paulsen St Mchenry, IL$116K321,300
- 4904 Paulsen St Mchenry, IL$113K411,214
- 1004 W Florence St Mchenry, IL$166K----1,436
- 4910 Paulsen St Mchenry, IL$156K331,400
- 4816 Paulsen St Mchenry, IL$127K----958
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292