1004 Juno Cir, Edmond, OK 730033 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
No more popcorn ceilings, new paint throughout the house. All rooms are beige with white trim, and the garage will be painted the same color as the walls this week. We will be finishing up the cleaning this weekend, you are welcome to schedule an appointment to come see it as long as you can look past the old carpets knowing that they are being replaced. I have a sample of the new carpet going in August 14th for you to see.
Will take new pics of house this weekend after cleaning is done. The current pics are of the house when I was in the process of moving out. Will do a rent or lease to own as well, with down payment. If interested contact me at 405-308-0051.
- Lot: 8,107 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $112,500
- Price/sqft: $85
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 182254030
- Zillow Home ID: 22026822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1004 Juno Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% greater than in Edmond, and 31.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73003 home values.
- 1000 Juno Cir Edmond, OK$135K321,700
- 1008 Juno Cir Edmond, OK$144K321,856
- 1005 Val Genes Rd Edmond, OK$117K321,330
- 1001 Val Genes Rd Edmond, OK$117K321,395
- 1009 Val Genes Rd Edmond, OK$134K321,466
- 1001 Juno Cir Edmond, OK$115K321,157
- 913 Mars Cir Edmond, OK$104K321,437
- 917 Mars Cir Edmond, OK$113K31.51,356
- 909 Mars Cir Edmond, OK$119K321,350
- 917 Val Genes Rd Edmond, OK$103K31.51,232
- 1012 Juno Cir Edmond, OK$118K321,256
- 905 Mars Cir Edmond, OK$119K31.51,333
- 1013 Val Genes Rd Edmond, OK$119K321,350
- Mars Rd Edmond, OK$140K31.751,879
- 1005 Juno Cir Edmond, OK$145K42.51,529
- 1009 Juno Cir Edmond, OK$113K321,157
- 901 Mars Cir Edmond, OK$120K321,323
- 1016 Juno Cir Edmond, OK$137K321,697
- 1000 S Neptune Rd Edmond, OK$130K31.751,432
- 1013 Juno Cir Edmond, OK$99K321,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292