1004 Katydid Ct, Pensacola, FL 325054 beds, 3 baths, 2 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,167 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $100,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 506 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 391S300100011018
- Zillow Home ID: 44657804
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1004 Katydid Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32505, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.2% higher than in Pensacola, and 220.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32505 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32505 home values.
- 1010 Katydid Ct Pensacola, FL$272K--32,519
- 1000 Katydid Ct Pensacola, FL$284K432,921
- 2007 Downing Dr Pensacola, FL$203K--2.51,685
- 2005 Downing Dr Pensacola, FL$206K321,953
- 2009 Downing Dr Pensacola, FL$195K--2.52,416
- 2003 Downing Dr Pensacola, FL$196K--2.51,937
- 1506 College Pkwy Gulf Breeze, FL$129K321,267
- 2011 Downing Dr Pensacola, FL$198K--3.51,786
- 2025 Downing Dr Pensacola, FL$259K--3.52,804
- 1005 Katydid Ct Pensacola, FL--Studio----
- 1001 Katydid Ct Pensacola, FL$268K422,479
- 1004 Katydid Ct Pensacola, FL$263K432
- 2013 Downing Dr Pensacola, FL$198K321,742
- 2041 Downing Dr Pensacola, FL$293K--3.52,887
- 3082 Marcus Pointe Blvd Pensacola, FL$430K443,170
- 2015 Downing Dr Pensacola, FL$232K--31,980
- 2001 Downing Dr Pensacola, FL--------
- 3078 Marcus Pointe Blvd Pensacola, FL$283K--2.52,495
- 3086 Marcus Pointe Blvd Pensacola, FL$288K42.52,932
- 3095 Marcus Pointe Blvd Pensacola, FL$245K422,717
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292