1004 Lake Valley Dr, Wake Forest, NC 275874 beds, 4 baths, 3,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 1.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $90,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 576 sqft
- 2-Car Garage, Breakfast Bar/Kitchen Island, Chair Railing, Crown Molding, Eat-In Kitchen, Great Room, Master Suite, Vaulted/Trey Ceilings, dual sinks, separate shower
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 180202974538000
- Zillow Home ID: 53456991
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1004 Lake Valley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27587 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% greater than in Wake Forest, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27587 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27587 home values.
- 1017 Northlake Ct Wake Forest, NC$382K--2.52,852
- 1000 Lake Valley Dr Wake Forest, NC$488K43.53,900
- 1021 Northlake Ct Wake Forest, NC$496K43.54,432
- 1005 Lake Valley Dr Wake Forest, NC$464K443,578
- 1009 Lake Valley Dr Wake Forest, NC$466K--2.53,598
- 1001 Lake Valley Dr Wake Forest, NC$389K52.53,191
- 1012 Lake Valley Dr Wake Forest, NC$427K443,663
- 1009 Northlake Ct Wake Forest, NC$461K--34,121
- 1016 Northlake Ct Wake Forest, NC$617K55.55,068
- 1020 Lake Valley Dr Wake Forest, NC$369K--2.53,084
- 8601 Territory Trl Wake Forest, NC$436K--33,971
- 1005 Northlake Ct Wake Forest, NC$397K34.53,689
- 1008 Northlake Ct Wake Forest, NC$456K--3.53,493
- 8609 Territory Trl Wake Forest, NC$416K--3.53,053
- 1024 Northlake Ct Wake Forest, NC$379K422,689
- 1004 Northlake Ct Wake Forest, NC$586K43.54,000
- 8508 Territory Trl Wake Forest, NC$414K--3.53,353
- 1000 Northlake Ct Wake Forest, NC$366K--2.52,295
- 8600 Territory Trl Wake Forest, NC$413K443,661
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.