- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1004 SW 97th St # 1006, Oklahoma City, OK 731394 beds, 4 baths, 2,018 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,900 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2012 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 260 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,018 sqft
- Parcel #: R0063294
- Zillow Home ID: 21757276
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1004 Sw 97th Street # 1006
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73139 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.2% less than in Oklahoma City, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73139 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73139 home values.
- 1002 SW 97th St # 1000 Oklahoma City, OK$113K442,018
- 1008 SW 97th St # 1010 Oklahoma City, OK$147K442,018
- 1004 SW 97th St Oklahoma City, OK$112KStudio42,018
- 1006 SW 97th St Oklahoma City, OK$99K221,000
- 1021 SW 98th St Oklahoma City, OK$104K321,226
- 1025 SW 98th St Oklahoma City, OK$114K321,279
- 1013 SW 97th St Oklahoma City, OK$74K221,000
- 944 SW 97th St # 946 Oklahoma City, OK$144K442,018
- 1012 SW 97th St # 1014 Oklahoma City, OK$147K442,018
- 1005 SW 97th St # 1007 Oklahoma City, OK$146K442,018
- 1001 SW 97th St # 1003 Oklahoma City, OK$146K442,018
- 1009 SW 97th St # 1011 Oklahoma City, OK$145K442,018
- 1033 SW 98th St Oklahoma City, OK$109K321,279
- 1029 SW 98th St Oklahoma City, OK$105K321,175
- 1017 SW 98th St Oklahoma City, OK$96K321,156
- 940 SW 97th St # 942 Oklahoma City, OK$145K442,018
- 1016 SW 97th St # 1018 Oklahoma City, OK$146K442,018
- 945 SW 97th St # 947 Oklahoma City, OK$146K442,018
- 1013 SW 97th St # 1015 Oklahoma City, OK$121K442,018
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292