1004 Samy Dr, Tampa, FL 336133 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $144,000
- Parking: 483 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 0187055062
- Zillow Home ID: 44895227
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1004 Samy Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33613 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 81.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.9% greater than in Lake Magdalene, and 146.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33613 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Magdalene.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33613 home values.
- 1006 Samy Dr Tampa, FL$176K321,820
- 1002 Samy Dr Tampa, FL$90K321,693
- 14506 North Blvd Tampa, FL--------
- 14506 N Boulevard Tampa, FL--Studio--6,076
- 1008 Samy Dr Tampa, FL$174K421,672
- 1009 Samy Dr Tampa, FL$173K321,622
- 931 Happy Ln Tampa, FL$171K321,366
- 912 Samy Dr Tampa, FL$130K321,404
- 921 Happy Ln Tampa, FL$427K432,418
- 1011 Samy Dr Tampa, FL$122K431,904
- 933 Happy Ln Tampa, FL$176K------
- 933 Happy Ln Tampa, FL$139K321,404
- 1005 Samy Dr Tampa, FL$190K321,893
- 1003 Samy Dr Tampa, FL$165K321,627
- 1103 Samy Dr Tampa, FL$160K321,503
- Clearcreek Dr Tampa, FL$204K321,935
- Clearcreek Dr Tampa, FL$228K52.51,997
- 1007 Samy Dr Tampa, FL$164K321,558
- 1010 Samy Dr Tampa, FL$93K321,396
- 1001 Samy Dr Tampa, FL$169K321,531
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292