- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
100424 S 3294 Rd, Harrah, OK 730453 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.42 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $25,000
- Parking: Carport, 200 sqft
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Room count: 6
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Parcel #: 0000-13N-02E-31-2-008-00
- Zillow Home ID: 104000056
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 100424 S 3294 Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73045 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% greater than in Harrah, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harrah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73045 home values.
- 100492 S 3294 Rd Harrah, OK$232K422,560
- 100376 S 3295 Rd Harrah, OK$48K311,050
- 100304 S 3295 Rd Harrah, OK$57K311,308
- 100254 S 3294 Rd Harrah, OK$254K532,304
- 100491 S 3294 Rd Harrah, OK$53K31980
- 513 Rr 1 Harrah, OK$57K311,252
- 599 Rr 1 Harrah, OK$48K211,056
- 594G Rr 1 Harrah, OK$52K31980
- 503 Rr 1 Harrah, OK$244K523,040
- 595 Rr 1 Harrah, OK$108K221,472
- 500 Rr 1 Harrah, OK$150K311,925
- 598 Rr 1 Harrah, OK$156K311,814
- 495 Rr 1 Harrah, OK$119K321,400
- 100250 S 3295 Rd Harrah, OK$63K321,400
- 8950 Ecker Rd Harrah, OK$41K321,401
- 100454 S 3295 Rd Harrah, OK$46K31980
- 100185 S 3294 Rd Harrah, OK$58K331,248
- 100130 S 3295 Rd Harrah, OK$197K322,247
Nearby Schools in Harrah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292