10043 Woodley Ave, North Hills, CA 913435 beds, 2 baths, 1,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,448 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $251
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Recently Designated as Granada Hills Community South (documents attached please verify with the city). Brand new kitchen with granite countertops, recessed lighting, lots of cabinet space with additional pantry and breakfast nook. The house boastfully flows with energy of balance and serenity with original hardwood floor polished beautifully. Additional bedroom and living room amounting to 390 square feet permitted (see attached occupany permit) to host your additional family members or guest. Newly remodeled bathrooms. Spacious private backyard to entertain with grass area, RV parking, fr
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,995 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 2678010014
- Zillow Home ID: 20145412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10043 Woodley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% higher than in Los Angeles, and 9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
- 10049 Woodley Ave North Hills, CA$512K322,000
- 10037 Woodley Ave North Hills, CA$472K421,610
- 10031 Woodley Ave North Hills, CA$485K421,605
- 10055 Woodley Ave North Hills, CA$577K532,394
- 10042 Swinton Ave North Hills, CA$469K321,584
- 10038 Swinton Ave North Hills, CA$480K421,841
- 10048 Swinton Ave North Hills, CA$469K421,610
- 10025 Woodley Ave North Hills, CA$474K321,584
- 10032 Swinton Ave North Hills, CA$483K421,755
- 10054 Swinton Ave North Hills, CA$485K421,815
- Swinton Ave North Hills, CA$465K321,484
- 10026 Swinton Ave North Hills, CA$485K431,914
- 10019 Woodley Ave North Hills, CA$502K432,055
- 10044 Woodley Ave North Hills, CA$467K331,620
- 10038 Woodley Ave North Hills, CA$520K431,901
- 10050 Woodley Ave North Hills, CA$488K332,064
- 10020 Swinton Ave North Hills, CA$451K321,610
- 10032 Woodley Ave North Hills, CA$448K321,530
- 10058 Woodley Ave North Hills, CA$394K31.51,130
- 10013 Woodley Ave North Hills, CA$432K421,610
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!