- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1005 Calumet Dr, Durham, NC 277043 beds, 2 baths, 1,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Heat Pumps, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 127041
- Zillow Home ID: 49985977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1005 Calumet Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.3% greater than in Durham, and 164.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27704 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27704 home values.
- 1009 Calumet Dr Durham, NC$118K321,176
- 1001 Calumet Dr Durham, NC$108K321,176
- 1004 Wyldewood Rd Durham, NC$108K31.51,300
- 1000 Wyldewood Rd Durham, NC--321,436
- 2 Porter Cir Durham, NC$115K321,311
- 50 Porter Cir Durham, NC$85K221,374
- 54 Porter Cir Durham, NC$78K221,354
- 56 Porter Cir Durham, NC$85K221,374
- 1008 Wyldewood Rd Durham, NC--321,566
- 2100 Peppertree St APT 49 Durham, NC$77K221,354
- 51 Porter Cir Durham, NC$85K221,374
- 55 Porter Cir Durham, NC$78K221,354
- 59 Porter Cir Durham, NC$78K221,348
- 1011 Calumet Dr Durham, NC$112K321,331
- 61 Porter Cir Durham, NC$79K221,368
- 1012 Calumet Dr Durham, NC$117K321,176
- 1000 Calumet Dr Durham, NC$131K321,381
- 4 Porter Cir Durham, NC$121K321,176
- 1010 Wyldewood Rd Durham, NC$152K321,904
- 915 Calumet Dr Durham, NC$117K321,224
Nearby Schools in Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292