1005 Inglenook Pl, Apex, NC 275023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $224,500
- Price/sqft: $115
- Parking: 399 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 075217010692000
- Zillow Home ID: 6529725
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1005 Inglenook Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% less than in Apex, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27502 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27502 home values.
- 1007 Inglenook Pl Apex, NC$232K--2.51,692
- 1006 E Saint Julian Pl Apex, NC$254K432,155
- 1008 E Saint Julian Pl Apex, NC$261K----2,144
- 1006 Inglenook Pl Apex, NC$226K--2.51,752
- 1003 Inglenook Pl Apex, NC$292K----2,501
- 1009 E Saint Julian Pl Apex, NC$260K----2,182
- 1004 Inglenook Pl Apex, NC$281K----2,412
- 1004 E Saint Julian Pl Apex, NC$303K4--2
- 1002 Inglenook Pl Apex, NC$290K42.52,585
- 1007 E Saint Julian Pl Apex, NC$235K--2.51,752
- 1005 E Saint Julian Pl Apex, NC$211K32.51,735
- 1001 Inglenook Pl Apex, NC$237K--2.51,694
- 506 Samara St Apex, NC$255K42.51,909
- 1000 E Saint Julian Pl Apex, NC$293K----2,408
- 1000 Inglenook Pl Apex, NC$294K----2,492
- 1008 E Saint Helena Pl Apex, NC$255K42.52,040
- 1010 E Saint Helena Pl Apex, NC$272K----2,311
- 508 Samara St Apex, NC$245K----1,859
- 504 Samara St Apex, NC$263K42.51,934
- 1003 E Saint Julian Pl Apex, NC$234K32.51,749
Nearby Schools in Apex
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292