- Built in 1966
- Views: 2,508 all time views
- Cooling: Evaporative, Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $98,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $146
- Flooring: Tile
- Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1, Basement: Basement Y\N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling System: Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style\Flat, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating system: Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Landscaping \ Gravel\Stone Front, Laundry \ Wshr\Dry HookUp Only, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ Management - Broker, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Master Bathroom \ None, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Rent Payable \ Property Manager, Rental Info: Furnished \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y\N \ N, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Tax Municipality \ Tempe, Utilities \ SRP, Vacation Rental Y\N \ N, Water \ City Water, Window Coverings \ Blinds
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 669 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: 13213092
- Zillow Home ID: 7584925
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $0-279K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85281 home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Tempe as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.9% greater than in Tempe, and 172.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85281 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tempe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85281 home values.
|1007 N Scovel St Tempe, AZ||$112K||1||1||600|
|1158 E Curry Rd UNIT B Tempe, AZ||$97K||2||1||728|
|1158 E Curry Rd Tempe, AZ||$157K||--||--||1,456|
|1158 E Curry Rd UNIT A Tempe, AZ||$110K||2||1||728|
|1021 N Scovel St Tempe, AZ||$138K||--||--||1,144|
|1215 E Henry St Tempe, AZ||$174K||4||2.5||1,690|
|1157 E Henry St Tempe, AZ||$174K||4||2||1,638|
|1221 E Henry St Tempe, AZ||$177K||--||2||1,479|
|1150 E Curry Rd Tempe, AZ||$127K||1||1||819|
|1151 E Henry St Tempe, AZ||$166K||--||--||1,584|
|1227 E Henry St Tempe, AZ||$180K||4||2||1,571|
|1146 E Curry Rd Tempe, AZ||$162K||--||--||1,456|
|1143 E Henry St Tempe, AZ||$177K||--||2||1,628|
|1208 E Henry St Tempe, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1214 E Henry St Tempe, AZ||$129K||--||1||870|
|1233 E Henry St Tempe, AZ||$188K||--||--||1,632|
|1156 E Henry St Tempe, AZ||$135K||--||1||1,135|
|1220 E Henry St Tempe, AZ||$153K||3||3||1,262|
|1150 E Henry St Tempe, AZ||$205K||--||2||1,900|
|1140 E Curry Rd Tempe, AZ||$178K||--||--||1,820|
Nearby Schools in Tempe
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.