This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1780
- Views: 1,470 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $125,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: None
- Basement: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: None
- Deck Type Description: Patio
- Dining Room Description: Fireplace
- Driveway Type: Crushed Stone
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Partial Screens
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Family Rm/Den Description: First Level
- Flooring: Wood
- Foundation Size Source: Town Records
- Fuel Type: Above Ground
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Ceiling Fan
- French Door
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Description: Pantry
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Master Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,729 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: K0186900
- Zillow Home ID: 57878439
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-485K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06498, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Westbrook, and 12.4% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06498 home values.
|1019 Old Clinton Rd Westbrook, CT||$268K||3||2.5||1,306|
|1025 Old Clinton Rd Westbrook, CT||$308K||3||1.75||1,557|
|444 Hammock Rd N Westbrook, CT||$202K||2||1||1,092|
|456 Hammock Rd N Westbrook, CT||$257K||3||1||1,529|
|1004 Old Clinton Rd Westbrook, CT||$169K||3||1.5||801|
|462 Hammock Rd N Westbrook, CT||$330K||3||1||2,128|
|30 Dowd Rd Westbrook, CT||$268K||2||2.5||1,370|
|14 Dowd Rd Westbrook, CT||$189K||3||1||960|
|1020 Old Clinton Rd Westbrook, CT||$242K||4||1||1,314|
|1037 Old Clinton Rd Westbrook, CT||$297K||3||2||1,702|
|1021 Old Clinton Rd Westbrook, CT||$388K||4||3.5||2,360|
|428 Hammock Rd N Westbrook, CT||$283K||4||2.5||2,072|
|1034 Old Clinton Rd Westbrook, CT||$299K||3||3||1,508|
|22 Dowd Rd Westbrook, CT||$211K||3||1||960|
|21 Dowd Rd Westbrook, CT||$265K||3||2||1,300|
|15 Dowd Rd Westbrook, CT||$289K||--||--||--|
|1047 Old Clinton Rd Westbrook, CT||$257K||3||2.5||1,326|
|31 Dowd Rd Westbrook, CT||$214K||3||1||1,218|
|Old Clinton Rd Westbrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|32 Macdonald Dr Westbrook, CT||$203K||2||1||1,120|
Nearby Schools in Westbrook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.