- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1005 West Ave, Austin, TX 787016 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,628 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Floor size: 2,628 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2113678114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1005 West Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.3% lower than in Austin Metro, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 1005 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Austin, TX$665K--32,628
- 1813 Vance Cir Austin, TX$529K--21,891
- 1003 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Austin, TX$686K--32,053
- 1809 Vance Cir Austin, TX$679K332,426
- 1903 Robbins Pl APT 501 Austin, TX$548K642,100
- 1903 Robbins Pl APT 601 Austin, TX$567K742,200
- 1903 Robbins Pl Austin, TX$649K--73,386
- 1810 San Gabriel St Austin, TX$813K--32,925
- 1005 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd # B Austin, TX$624K312,053
- 1900 San Gabriel St Austin, TX$2.77M221,363
- 1910 Robbins Pl APT 309 Austin, TX$275K22930
- 1910 Robbins Pl APT 103 Austin, TX$181K11601
- 1802 San Gabriel St Austin, TX$1.01M--43,055
- 1905 Robbins Pl APT 506 Austin, TX$527K------
- 1905 Robbins Pl Austin, TX$1.74M321,375
- 1900 Robbins Pl Austin, TX$262K--1958
- 1807 Vance Cir Austin, TX$706K232,533
- 1904 San Gabriel St Austin, TX$680K----4,430
Nearby Schools in Austin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292