This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 451 sqft
- Built in 1987
- Views: 870 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $275,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm
- Approx SqFt Range \ 2
- Approx SqFt Range \ 251 - 2
- Approx SqFt Range \ 500
- Building Style \ Clustered
- Complex Features \ Community Pool
- Complex Features \ Community Pool Htd
- Complex Features \ Community Spa
- Const - Finish \ Painted
- Construction \ Block
- Deposit Breakdown: Pets \ Call
- Dining Area \ Formal
- Dwelling Styles \ Attached
- Energy Features \ Multi-Zones
- Exterior Features \ Private Street(s)
- Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)\Crtyrd(s)
- Exterior Stories \ 2
- Features \ Water Softener
- Fencing \ None
- Heating system: Electric Heat
- Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec
- Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops
- Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s)
- Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back
- Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front
- Lease Information \ 6 Month Minimum
- Lease Information \ Application Lister''s
- Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed
- Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks
- Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm
- Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub
- Master Bedroom \ Split
- Other Rooms \ Family Room
- Parking \ Electric Door Opener
- Pool - Private \ No Pool
- Property Description \ Borders Common Area
- Rent Includes \ Repairs
- Rent Payable \ Owner
- Rental Info: Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Rental Info: HOA Paid By \ Landlord
- Rental Info: HOA Y\N \ Y
- Services \ City Services
- Sewer \ Sewer - Public
- Source of SqFt \ County Assessor
- Spa - Private \ None
- Special Listing Cond \ N\A
- Tax Municipality \ Scottsdale
- Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval
- Unit Style \ Two Common Walls
- Unit Style \ Two Levels
- Utilities \ APS
- Water \ City Water
- Window Coverings \ Blinds
- Window Coverings \ Shutters
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,313 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 21746090
- Zillow Home ID: 8057568
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $316-356K.
Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Scottsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% lower than in Scottsdale, and 1.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Scottsdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Scottsdale home values.
Nearby Schools in Scottsdale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.