10050 E Mountain View Lake Dr UNIT 68, Scottsdale, AZ 852582 beds, 2 baths, 1,321 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $238
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,321 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 21746145
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 8057605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10050 E Mountain View Lake Drive UNIT 68
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Scottsdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% less than in Scottsdale, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Scottsdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Scottsdale home values.
- 10050 E Mountain View Lake Dr UNIT 66 Scottsdale, AZ$254K--2.751,321
- 10050 E Mountain View Lake Dr # 70 Scottsdale, AZ$428K--2.751,817
- 9889 N 101st St Scottsdale, AZ$466K221,840
- 9953 N 101st St Scottsdale, AZ$442K221,863
- 9953 N 101st St Scottsdale, AZ$199K321,899
- 10050 E Mountain View Lake Dr UNIT 24 Scottsdale, AZ$208K22.52,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292