- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10051 Curtis St, Detroit, MI 482211 bath, 1,074 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,614 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $2,400
- Price/sqft: $2
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,074 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 16008455
- Zillow Home ID: 88183744
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10051 Curtis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.7% greater than in Detroit, and 649.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48221 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
906 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1948
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 10053 Curtis St Detroit, MI$52K--1.51,074
- 10043 Curtis St Detroit, MI$51K--11,074
- 10035 Curtis St Detroit, MI$51K--11,074
- 18090 Washburn St Detroit, MI$40K--1792
- 10109 Curtis St Detroit, MI$39K--1864
- 10101 Curtis St Detroit, MI$39K--1864
- 18084 Washburn St Detroit, MI$39K311,336
- 10113 Curtis St Detroit, MI$26K11864
- 18076 Washburn St Detroit, MI$43K321,430
- 10080 Curtis St Detroit, MI$38K------
- 18091 Washburn St Detroit, MI$35K--1.51,372
- 18085 Washburn St Detroit, MI$60K--11,427
- 18068 Washburn St Detroit, MI$40K--11,340
- 10060 Curtis St Detroit, MI$39K------
- 18077 Washburn St Detroit, MI$46K311,619
- 10119 Curtis St Detroit, MI$42K--1864
- 10102 Curtis St Detroit, MI$34K--11,432
- 18062 Washburn St Detroit, MI$34K--11,562
- 10112 Curtis St Detroit, MI$23K21.5973
- 18071 Washburn St Detroit, MI$41K--1.51,492
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!