- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1006 Berkeley St, Durham, NC 277052 beds, 2 baths, 1,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $58,000
- Price/sqft: $49
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,172 sqft
- Parcel #: 100475
- Zillow Home ID: 49966793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1006 Berkeley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27705 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.2% less than in Durham, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27705 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27705 home values.
- 1004 Berkeley St Durham, NC$61K21784
- 1008 Berkeley St Durham, NC$103K321,692
- 1002 Berkeley St Durham, NC$135K321,472
- 1010 Berkeley St Durham, NC$91K421,486
- 1410 W Knox St Durham, NC--------
- 1016 Berkeley St Durham, NC$146K32.51,304
- 1007 Onslow St Durham, NC$70K421,252
- 1018 Berkeley St Durham, NC$219K332,121
- 1005 Onslow St Durham, NC$111K321,194
- 1009 Onslow St Durham, NC--511,152
- 1003 Onslow St Durham, NC$84K311,295
- 1011 Onslow St Durham, NC$137K311,869
- 1001 Onslow St Durham, NC$145K321,268
- 1009 Berkeley St Durham, NC$138K321,288
- 1007 Berkeley St Durham, NC$111K22988
- 1020 Berkeley St Durham, NC$71K211,022
- 1003 Berkeley St Durham, NC$101K22988
- 1013 Onslow St Durham, NC$136K321,208
- 1011 Berkeley St Durham, NC$66K221,256
- 1005 Berkeley St Durham, NC$105K22988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!