- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1006 Cordova St, Dallas, TX 752232 beds, 2 baths, 1,534 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Cable Ready
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,534 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 00000206938000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26696240
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1006 Cordova Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.2% less than in Dallas, and 54.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
- 1010 Cordova St Dallas, TX$346K321,524
- 1002 Cordova St Dallas, TX$299K321,818
- 1014 Cordova St Dallas, TX$323K221,400
- 1003 Clermont St Dallas, TX$544K333,301
- 1007 Clermont St Dallas, TX$263K311,240
- 1007 Cordova St Dallas, TX$452K432,564
- 1018 Cordova St Dallas, TX$323K321,611
- 1011 Cordova St Dallas, TX$534K322,012
- 920 Cordova St Dallas, TX$383K321,944
- 1011 Clermont St Dallas, TX$397K321,770
- 1003 Cordova St Dallas, TX$289K31.51,656
- 1019 Cordova St Dallas, TX$367K321,852
- 911 Clermont St Dallas, TX$440K322,479
- 1022 Cordova St Dallas, TX$216K311,289
- 1019 Clermont St Dallas, TX$355K321,795
- 1025 Cordova St Dallas, TX$396K412,188
- 923 Cordova St Dallas, TX$472K322,474
- 914 Cordova St Dallas, TX$343K211,433
- 1023 Clermont St Dallas, TX$241K31.51,625
- 1014 Valencia St Dallas, TX$312K221,476
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292