1006 E Woods Dr, Claremore, OK 740174 beds, 2 baths, 2,259 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $159,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 572 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,259 sqft
- Parcel #: 660010654
- Zillow Home ID: 22084627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1006 E Woods Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% higher than in Claremore, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Claremore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74017 home values.
- 1307 N Douglas Dr Claremore, OK$204K32.52,528
- 1008 E Woods Dr Claremore, OK$132K321,421
- 1305 N Douglas Dr Claremore, OK$129K321,482
- 1010 E Woods Dr Claremore, OK$123K321,512
- 1005 E Woods Dr Claremore, OK$147K321,789
- 1402 NE Oakridge Dr Claremore, OK$282K543,676
- 1406 NE Oakridge Dr Claremore, OK$290K553,075
- 1310 Rutter Rd Claremore, OK$158K321,967
- 1303 N Douglas Dr Claremore, OK$127K321,416
- 1409 NE Oakridge Dr Claremore, OK$290K332,899
- 1308 Rutter Rd Claremore, OK$128K321,399
- 1306 Rutter Rd Claremore, OK$94K321,512
- 1306 N Douglas Dr Claremore, OK$130K321,572
- 1012 E Woods Dr Claremore, OK$167K42.52,624
- 1004 Star St Claremore, OK$122K321,478
- 1007 E Woods Dr Claremore, OK$121K321,520
- 1007 NE Oakridge Cir Claremore, OK$265K32.52,689
- 1304 Rutter Rd Claremore, OK$120K321,256
- 1304 N Douglas Dr Claremore, OK$122K321,298
- 1305 N Miller Dr Claremore, OK$129K321,548
Nearby Schools in Claremore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292