- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1006 Edge Hill Rd, Richmond, VA 232204 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $12,000
- Price/sqft: $8
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: N0000761009
- Zillow Home ID: 12528041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1006 Edge Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Richmond, and 97% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23220 home values.
- 1004 Edge Hill Rd Richmond, VA$74K421,514
- 1008 Edge Hill Rd Richmond, VA$104K41.51,552
- 1002 Edge Hill Rd Richmond, VA$136K41.51,380
- 1005 Edge Hill Rd Richmond, VA$109K411,440
- 2701 Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$155K31.51,512
- 2703 Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$172K41.51,560
- 1007 Edge Hill Rd Richmond, VA$102K31.51,498
- 1003 Edge Hill Rd Richmond, VA$96K41.51,440
- 2705 Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$131K321,491
- 1001 Edge Hill Rd Richmond, VA$103K41.51,524
- 2707 Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$168K41.51,756
- 2709 Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$205K42.51,792
- 2623 Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$174K31.51,600
- 2706 Chamberlayne Ave Richmond, VA$67K------
- 2711 Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$157K311,684
- 2621 Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$174K41.51,630
- 2713 Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$172K----2,379
- 2619 Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$143K511,440
- 2713 1/2 Seminary Ave Richmond, VA$140K622,379
- 2614 Chamberlayne Ave Richmond, VA$181K41.51,858
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!