1006 Fair St SW, Atlanta, GA 303144 beds, 2 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $66,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14 01160009089
- Zillow Home ID: 65440603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1006 Fair St Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30314, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% higher than in Atlanta, and 163.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30314 home values.
- 1025 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$41K221,325
- 1031 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$30K111,058
- 1035 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$55K321,456
- 1039 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$30K321,161
- 1045 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$62K422,317
- Fair St Atlanta, GA--------
- 1032 Ashby Grv SW Atlanta, GA$43K21756
- 1051 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$65K421,799
- 1051 Fair St SW # 0 Atlanta, GA$79K42--
- 1036 Ashby Grv SW Atlanta, GA$40K21698
- 1022 Ashby Grv SW Atlanta, GA$56K321,519
- Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$32K221,000
- 1011 Fair St SW Atlanta, GA$47K421,685
- 1011 Fair St SW # A Atlanta, GA$88K211,050
- 1011 Fair St SW # B Atlanta, GA$99K211,050
- 1011 Fair St SW # C Atlanta, GA$90K111,050
- 1040 Ashby Grv SW Atlanta, GA$33K321,260
- 1018 Ashby Grv SW Atlanta, GA$27K311,170
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292