1006 Polly St SE, Vienna, VA 221805 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,400,000
- Price/sqft: $350
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 631 sqft
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 039113 0020
- Zillow Home ID: 51773679
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1006 Polly St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Vienna market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Vienna, and 97% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22180 home values.
- 1004 Polly St SE Vienna, VA$683K331,764
- 509 Wolftrap Rd SE Vienna, VA$755K432,600
- 1002 Polly St SE Vienna, VA$797K43.52,606
- 601 Wolftrap Rd SE Vienna, VA$662K331,470
- 8626 Wolftrap Rd Vienna, VA$663K431,388
- 507 Wolftrap Rd SE Vienna, VA$658K42.51,566
- 1005 Polly St SE Vienna, VA$649K--31,388
- 1003 Polly St SE Vienna, VA$649K331,566
- 500 Kramer Dr SE Vienna, VA$698K--31,843
- 8618 Wolftrap Rd Vienna, VA$1.13M332,547
- 502 Kramer Dr SE Vienna, VA$705K42.51,866
- 504 Kramer Dr SE Vienna, VA$644K431,388
- 505 Wolftrap Rd SE Vienna, VA$659K531,388
- 1001 Polly St SE Vienna, VA$689K431,388
- 2027 Westwood Ter Vienna, VA$866K43.52,702
- 414 Kramer Dr SE Vienna, VA$703K431,566
- 2003 Westwood Ter Vienna, VA$814K42.52,702
- 2025 Westwood Ter Vienna, VA$802K432,091
- 2001 Westwood Ter Vienna, VA$815K43.52,702
- 503 Wolftrap Rd SE Vienna, VA$669K42.51,843
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!