- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1006 Texas St, Mobile, AL 366044 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $44,500
- Price/sqft: $30
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: R022910380003148
- Zillow Home ID: 51026307
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1006 Texas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington Square, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.7% greater than in Mobile, and 183.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Square home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Square home values.
- 1008 Texas St Mobile, AL$43K211,267
- 1004 Texas St Mobile, AL$44K--11,772
- 1010 Texas St Mobile, AL--------
- 457 Chatham St Mobile, AL$79K--21,306
- 456 Charles St Mobile, AL$46K--11,620
- 460 Charles St Mobile, AL--------
- 458 Charles St Mobile, AL--------
- 455 Chatham St Mobile, AL$88K311,120
- 1009 Texas St Mobile, AL$46K--11,122
- 454 Charles St Mobile, AL$33K--11,162
- Texas Mobile, AL--------
- 1012 Texas St Mobile, AL$98K522,008
- 1011 Texas St Mobile, AL$65K--11,824
- 1005 Texas St Mobile, AL$48K--1848
- 1003 Texas St Mobile, AL$35K21994
- 1007 Elmira St Mobile, AL$46K--1833
- 1009 Elmira St Mobile, AL$47K311,300
- 1005 Elmira St Mobile, AL--------
- 1011 Texas St Mobile, AL--------
- 1011 Elmira St Mobile, AL$46K411,276
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292