10062 9th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981773 beds, 2 baths, 1,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,102 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $416,000
- Price/sqft: $240
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 560 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 210 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0106000235
- Zillow Home ID: 48652995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10062 9th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blue Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% lower than in Seattle, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Blue Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blue Ridge home values.
- 10302 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$493K21.51,730
- 10054 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$498K321,980
- 10048 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$460K21.751,440
- 10306 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$487K31.751,570
- 10042 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$477K31.751,710
- 10312 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$485K21.751,570
- 10063 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$393K311,070
- 10301 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$372K21840
- 10057 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$396K21860
- 10307 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$445K31.51,550
- 10051 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$399K311,200
- 10036 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$501K31.751,760
- 10316 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$409K31.751,230
- 905 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$581K31.752,064
- 902 NW 103rd St Seattle, WA$406K21940
- 10315 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$360K311,380
- 10045 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$531K31.752,100
- 10030 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$683K422,750
- 10324 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$512K451,880
- 10319 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$367K211,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!