- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1007 20th Ave S, Seattle, WA 981443 beds, 2 baths, 1,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 880 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- View: City, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7128300180
- Zillow Home ID: 49016328
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1007 20th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jackson Place market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% lower than in Seattle, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jackson Place home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jackson Place home values.
- 1011 20th Ave S Seattle, WA$358K41.51,280
- 1017 20th Ave S Seattle, WA$361K21940
- 925 20th Ave S Seattle, WA$446K31.751,670
- 1019 20th Ave S Seattle, WA$476K31.751,630
- 934 Davis Pl S Seattle, WA$427K51.751,500
- 919 20th Ave S Seattle, WA$377K311,096
- 926 Davis Pl S Seattle, WA$504K42.252,274
- 913 20th Ave S Seattle, WA$312K422,000
- 2001 S Ingersoll Pl Seattle, WA$420K31.51,570
- 1101 20th Ave S Seattle, WA$425K21.751,420
- 922 Davis Pl S Seattle, WA$485K431,740
- 1103 20th Ave S Seattle, WA$343K22900
- 1012 20th Ave S Seattle, WA$447K41.51,470
- 1018 20th Ave S Seattle, WA$379K21945
- 1813 S Bush Pl UNIT A Seattle, WA$421K33.51,762
- 1909 S Charles St Seattle, WA$581K41.752,350
- 1107 20th Ave S Seattle, WA$296K21745
- 920 Davis Pl S Seattle, WA$346K21860
- 951 Davis Pl S Seattle, WA$524K532,720
- 949 Davis Pl S Seattle, WA$400K31.51,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!