This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1973
- Views: 676 all time views
- HOA Fee: $175
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $165,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Acreage \ 0, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ KitPantry, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, BasementType \ None, CondoFee \ 0, Cooling \ Central A/C, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Design \ 1-Story, Directions \ Springside Rd. to Westampton Dr. to 1st left onto, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, FeePeriod \ Monthly, Fireplaces \ 0, Flooring \ Fully Carpeted, GarageType \ NoGarage, HalfBaths \ 0, HasBasement \ 0, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasPool \ 1, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, HOAFee \ 175, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, ListingDate \ 2015-02-03T00:00:00, LotDimensions \ 0x0, LotNumber \ 00009-C311G, LotSquareFootage \ 0, NoOfLevels \ 0, Ownership \ Condo, Parking \ ParkingLot, PropertyMasterType \ Condo, PropertyType \ Unit/Flat, Roofing \ FlatRoof, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Style \ Other, TaxYear \ 2014, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, TotalSquareFeet \ 1308, TotalTaxes \ 2508, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Type \ Unit/Flat, Water \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 3700301000000009 C311G
- Zillow Home ID: 69513261
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $67-168K.
Market guideZillow predicts 08060 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Westampton as a whole. Among 08060 homes, this home is valued 36.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55% greater than in Westampton, and 70.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08060 home values.
|1008 Arborley Ct Westampton, NJ||$89K||--||--||1,252|
|1012 Arborley Ct Westampton, NJ||$88K||--||--||1,252|
|1010 Arborley Ct # 311K Westampton, NJ||$91K||--||--||1,308|
|1002 Arborley Ct Westampton, NJ||$93K||--||--||1,308|
|1010 Arborley Ct Westampton, NJ||$94K||2||2||1,308|
|1011 Arborley Ct # 311L Westampton, NJ||$93K||--||--||1,308|
|1009 Arborley Ct Westampton, NJ||$88K||--||--||1,252|
|1004 Arborley Ct # 311D Westampton, NJ||$92K||--||--||1,308|
|1003 Arborley Ct # 311C Westampton, NJ||$88K||--||--||1,252|
|1006 Arborley Ct Westampton, NJ||$88K||--||--||1,252|
|1005 Arborley Ct Westampton, NJ||$97K||2||2||1,308|
|1005 Arborley Ct # E Westampton, NJ||$86K||--||--||--|
|1404 Arborley Ct # 312D Westampton, NJ||$75K||1||1||1,078|
|1403 Arborley Ct Westampton, NJ||$72K||1||1||1,022|
|1406 Arborley Ct Westampton, NJ||$71K||1||1||1,022|
|1405 Arborley Ct # 312E Westampton, NJ||$76K||--||--||1,078|
|1402 Arborley Ct Westampton, NJ||$76K||1||1||1,078|
|1408 Arborley Ct Westampton, NJ||$72K||--||--||1,022|
|1001 Arborley Ct Westampton, NJ||$92K||2||2||1,252|
|1401 Arborley Ct # 312A Westampton, NJ||$72K||--||--||1,022|
Nearby Schools in Westampton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Atco Elementary (assigned)K-1 & ungraded16.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.