1007 E Norfolk St, Tampa, FL 336043 beds, 2 baths, 1,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,624 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 186 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $52,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Guest parking, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 1697020000
- Zillow Home ID: 45096592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1007 E Norfolk Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.4% greater than in Tampa, and 340.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33604 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33604 home values.
- 1009 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$79K31925
- 1005 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$51K21848
- 1008 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$85K311,123
- 1003 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$56K11644
- 1011 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$63K11900
- 1010 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$51K21540
- 1006 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$51K21943
- 1018 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$107K------
- 1008 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$83K31.51,264
- 1102 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$91K431,768
- 1004 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$61K311,064
- 1010 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$53K21882
- 1006 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$76K21.5800
- 1001 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$114K321,200
- 1013 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$46K21736
- 1004 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$74K211,162
- 1012 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$74K311,182
- 6905 N 10th St Tampa, FL$127K321,200
- 1104 E Sligh Ave Tampa, FL$49K11876
- 1002 E Norfolk St Tampa, FL$84K111,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!