1007 Laurel Ave, Akron, OH 443072 beds, 1 bath, 1,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,965 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $8,500
- Price/sqft: $8
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6700441
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35416373
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1007 Laurel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lane-Wooster market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Akron, and 123.9% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lane-Wooster home values.
- 1005 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$47K411,298
- 1011 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$52K21972
- 1015 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$52K21952
- 1001 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$41K311,320
- 999 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$42K411,272
- 1017 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$57K211,038
- 995 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$44K31.51,290
- Leroy Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1012 Leroy Ave Akron, OH$58K221,254
- 1004 Leroy Ave Akron, OH$53K311,538
- 1023 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$46K311,089
- 991 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$42K311,320
- 1016 Leroy Ave Akron, OH$54K321,242
- 1000 Leroy Ave Akron, OH$66K321,478
- 987 Laurel Ave Akron, OH--311,118
- Leroy St OH--------
- 996 Leroy Ave Akron, OH$54K321,757
- 1008 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$44K421,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292