- Lot: 6,734 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1947
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,176 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $2,040,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $355
- MLS #: 15879421
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Gas Or Electric Dryer Hookup, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Country \ UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ Rent Control, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Listing Agreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Property Type \ Residential Income, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), TVServices \ Cable TV, Unit Furnished01 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished02 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished03 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished04 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished05 \ Partially, Unit Furnished06 \ Partially, Unit Furnished07 \ Partially, Unit Furnished08 \ Partially, Unit Furnished09 \ Partially, Unit Furnished10 \ Partially, Unit Furnished11 \ Partially, Unit Furnished12 \ Partially, Unit Furnished13 \ Partially
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 5,739 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4340001008
- Zillow Home ID: 45649629
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.47-2.4M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90069 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 7.5% rise for West Hollywood as a whole. Among 90069 homes, this home is 566.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% lower than in West Hollywood, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90069 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hollywood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90069 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Hollywood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!