1007 Ridgeview Dr, Inverness, IL 600104 beds, 5 baths, 4,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $235
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 4,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2116477176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1007 Ridgeview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.2% lower than in McHenry, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
- 2 beds, -- baths
1,449 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2001
- 2 beds, -- baths
- 1006 Ridgeview Dr Inverness, IL$802K------
- 1015 Ridgeview Dr # 19 Inverness, IL$802K------
- 1020 Ridgeview Dr # 10 Inverness, IL$637K------
- 1025 Ridgeview Dr # 24 Inverness, IL$567K------
- 1032 Ridgeview Dr Inverness, IL$281K444,000
- 1032 Ridgeview Dr # 48 Inverness, IL$845K------
- 1033 Ridgeview Dr Inverness, IL$568K------
- 1049 Ridgeview Dr # 210 Inverness, IL$672K------
- 1060 Ridgeview Dr Inverness, IL$653K------
- Mchenry, IL--------
- Sumner Ln Mchenry, IL--------
- Armistead Ln Mchenry, IL--------
Nearby Schools in McHenry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292