A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,425 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $105
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- View: City, Water
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Cook Top Only, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Architectural Style \ Spanish/Mediterranean, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Community Features \ Water Access, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Disaster Mitigation \ Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Semi Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Rods, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Limited Service / Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Street Lights, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Fishing Pier, Water Frontage \ Pond, Water View \ Pond
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,707 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 052431249201130
- Zillow Home ID: 71057148
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-330K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Park home values will increase 9.2% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among East Park homes, this home is valued 7.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% less than in Orlando, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Park home values.
|10076 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$206K||3||2||1,645|
|10068 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$277K||4||3||2,707|
|10080 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$279K||5||2.5||2,797|
|10064 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$326K||5||4||3,193|
|10060 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$290K||4||2.5||2,761|
|10086 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$207K||4||2.5||1,665|
|10069 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$235K||3||2||2,107|
|10065 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$252K||3||2||2,112|
|10073 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$236K||3||2||2,112|
|10056 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$292K||4||2.5||2,922|
|10079 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$275K||4||2.5||2,707|
|10053 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$240K||3||2||2,112|
|10161 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$270K||4||2||2,669|
|10052 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$279K||4||2.5||2,703|
|10047 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$238K||3||2||2,126|
|10142 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$228K||4||2||1,881|
|10148 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$277K||5||2.5||2,753|
|10136 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$282K||4||2.5||2,707|
|10048 Silver Laurel Way Orlando, FL||$279K||4||2.5||2,742|
|10167 Moss Rose Way Orlando, FL||$285K||4||3.5||2,765|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned)PK-51.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.