- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1008-1010 Clay St, Akron, OH 443014 beds, 3 baths, 1,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,736 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $40,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 6805435
- Zillow Home ID: 35453332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1008-1010 Clay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 124.1% higher than in Akron, and 383.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Akron home values.
- 1012-1014 Clay St Akron, OH$75K421,824
- Clay St Akron, OH--------
- 1016-1018 Clay St Akron, OH$57K421,920
- 1020-1022 Clay St Akron, OH$57K421,824
- 1000 Clay St Akron, OH$71K31.51,144
- 1024-1026 Clay St Akron, OH$57K421,824
- 1024 Clay St Akron, OH$58K--21,824
- 1028-1030 Clay St Akron, OH$49K421,824
- 1027 Kling St Akron, OH$56K411,070
- 1033 Kling St Akron, OH$44K311,248
- Kling St OH--------
- 1037 Kling St Akron, OH$42K311,308
- 1023 Kling St Akron, OH$29K321,340
- 486 Lovers Ln Akron, OH$76K31.51,464
- 1019 Kling St Akron, OH$44K311,278
- 1032-1034 Clay St Akron, OH$48K421,824
- 480 Lovers Ln Akron, OH$59K31960
- Lovers Ln Akron, OH--------
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292