1008 Denny Ave, Cle Elum, WA 989223 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,805 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 1108 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,805 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 22061
- Zillow Home ID: 68485232
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1008 Denny Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98922 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.6% higher than in Cle Elum, and 14.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98922 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cle Elum.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1010 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$324K322,809
- 1006 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$233K531,572
- 902 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$204K42.51,071
- 906 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$216K32.52,180
- Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$332K43.51,923
- 1012 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$320K31.82,805
- 904 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$252K32.51,923
- 1004 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$220K321,776
- 908 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$217K321,848
- 1002 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$220K42.51,923
- 1009 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$332K43.51,923
- 1011 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$314K32.52,818
- 1014 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$327K322,809
- 1013 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$202K321,564
- 1007 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$226K32.51,824
- 903 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$192K321,040
- 901 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$225K431,743
- 910 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$213K32.51,724
- 1001 Denny Ave Cle Elum, WA$228K431,906
- 905 Marian Dr Cle Elum, WA$170K32.51,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292