1008 E Harrison St, Seattle, WA 981023,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $917,050
- Price/sqft: $238
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,860 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 6852700546
- Zillow Home ID: 49011390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1008 E Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.8% lower than in Seattle, and 41.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1008 E Harrison St Seattle, WA$842K------
- 410 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$721K532,600
- 1012 E Harrison St Seattle, WA$704K41.51,650
- 406 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$544K311,640
- 402 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$523K31.51,700
- 414 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$552K211,040
- 409 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA--213,006
- 418 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$736K552,440
- 1016 E Harrison St Seattle, WA$718K422,910
- 415 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$778K----3,006
- 425 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$603K22.51,515
- 422 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$738K511,640
- 427 Federal Ave E Seattle, WA$555K22.51,405
- 1017 E Harrison St APT 210 Seattle, WA$193K11570
- 1017 E Harrison St APT 304 Seattle, WA$328KStudio1460
- 1017 E Harrison St APT 301 Seattle, WA$368K11570
- 1017 E Harrison St APT 305 Seattle, WA$368K11570
- 1017 E Harrison St APT 308 Seattle, WA$326KStudio1460
- 1017 E Harrison St APT 302 Seattle, WA$213KStudio1465
- 1017 E Harrison St APT 204 Seattle, WA$214KStudio1460
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292