A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1984
- Views: 919 all time views
- HOA Fee: $242
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $65,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $61
- Flooring: Tile
- Tennis Court
- Furnished \ Unfurnished, Heating \ Central, Interior Features \ Stack Bedrooms, Interior Features \ W\D Hookup, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Construction \ CBS, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Security \ Gate - Manned, Exterior Features \ Auto Sprinkler, Utilities \ Electric Available, Rooms \ Family, Subdiv. Amenities \ Clubhouse, Subdiv. Amenities \ Pool, Subdiv. Amenities \ Tennis, Cooling \ Central, Equip\Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Equip\Appl Included \ Dryer, Equip\Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Equip\Appl Included \ Refrigerator, Equip\Appl Included \ Washer, Governing Bodies \ HOA, Equip\Appl Included \ Ice Maker, Equip\Appl Included \ Smoke Detector, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Parking \ Assigned, Parking \ Guest, Equip\Appl Included \ Disposal, Equip\Appl Included \ Water Heater - Elec, Pets Allowed \ Restricted, Type \ Condo\Coop, View \ Garden, Subdiv. Amenities \ Bike - Jog, Subdiv. Amenities \ Picnic Area, Subdiv. Amenities \ Sidewalks, Window Treatments \ Verticals, Security \ Fence, Subdiv. Amenities \ Community Room, Subdiv. Amenities \ Manager on Site, Utilities \ Water Available, Dining Area \ Dining Family, Security \ Entry Card, Design \ < 4 Floors, Exterior Features \ Covered Balcony, Zip Code \ 33409, Front Exp \ NE, Exterior Features \ Screened Balcony, Membership Equity \ No, Waterfront \ No, Private Pool \ No, Waterfront \ No, Private Pool \ No, List Type \ Ex Rt, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker, Any Broker Advertise \ No, Bonus \ No
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Parcel #: 74424313080080062
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 46919910
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-90K.
Market guideZillow predicts Palm Club Village home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for West Palm Beach as a whole. Among Palm Club Village homes, this home is valued 21% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palm Club Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.9% higher than in West Palm Beach, and 711.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Palm Club Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Palm Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palm Club Village home values.
|Other Units in this Building (389)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1019 Green Pine Blvd|
Nearby Schools in West Palm Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.