- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1008 Main St, Melrose, MA 021765 beds, 2 baths, 2,556 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,884 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $388,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,556 sqft
- Parcel #: M:D12 P:0000143
- Zillow Home ID: 56292418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1008 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02176 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Melrose, and 85.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02176 home values.
- 1007 Main St Melrose, MA$577K523,486
- 1011 Main St Melrose, MA$545K333,059
- 1012 Main St Melrose, MA$780K62.55,248
- 1001 Main St Melrose, MA$494K422,374
- 9 W Highland Ave Melrose, MA$485K32.51,589
- 1019 Main St Melrose, MA$559K52.52,246
- 1017 Main St Melrose, MA$550K42.52,526
- 17 E Highland Ave Melrose, MA$657K522,706
- 997 Main St APT 3 Wakefield, MA$371K222,770
- 997 Main St Melrose, MA$513K422,054
- 1018 Main St Melrose, MA$501K322,381
- 12 W Highland Ave Melrose, MA$389K311,113
- 23 E Highland Ave Melrose, MA$435K41.52,072
- 986 Main St Melrose, MA$290K311,282
- 13-15 W Highland Ave Melrose, MA$576K533,166
- 991 Main St Melrose, MA$430K41.51,937
- 1024 Main St Melrose, MA$440K41.51,870
- 984 Main St Melrose, MA$501K322,176
- 16 E Highland Ave Melrose, MA$483K411,667
- 1028 Main St Melrose, MA$464K512,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!