1008 Peralta Ave, Albany, CA 947063 beds, 2 baths, 2,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $910,000
- Price/sqft: $450
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,024 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: 065 241700400
- Zillow Home ID: 24851006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1008 Peralta Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94706, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Albany, and 79.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94706 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94706 home values.
- 1006 Peralta Ave Albany, CA$782K21.51,331
- 1010 Peralta Ave Albany, CA$1.07M421,933
- 1004 Peralta Ave Albany, CA$972K431,899
- 1012 Peralta Ave Albany, CA$737K211,029
- 1002 Peralta Ave Albany, CA$685K211,136
- 1014 Peralta Ave Albany, CA$1.03M32.52,156
- 1513 Albany Ter Albany, CA$808K211,300
- 1016 Peralta Ave Albany, CA$790K311,317
- 1516 Sonoma Ave Albany, CA$960K421,862
- 1514 Sonoma Ave Albany, CA$1.26M32.52,567
- 1028 Tevlin St Albany, CA$1M41.51,972
- 1026 Tevlin St Albany, CA$737K311,007
- 1518 Sonoma Ave Albany, CA$811K31.51,452
- 1018 Peralta Ave Albany, CA$841K31.51,496
- 1511 Albany Ter Albany, CA$661K21800
- 1512 Sonoma Ave Albany, CA$632K211,050
- 1024 Tevlin St Albany, CA$669K21931
- 1511 Albany Ter Albany, CA$580K21--
- 1510 Sonoma Ave Albany, CA$1.06M432,300
- 1020 Peralta Ave Albany, CA$998K521,940
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292