1008 Rosita St, Arlington, TX 760023 beds, 2 baths, 1,761 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
1. Lower energy costs compared to many of our neighbor. Almost all our windows face east & south. This means lovely morning sun (and winter sun) and no beastly afternoon sun that makes lots of ill-positioned Texas houses bake, especially in the summer.
2. We have radiant barrier spray in our attic. To our knowledge, we are the only house in our neighborhood that has it as it was not a builder option. We got it because our builder made a mistake with our initial radiant barrier (foil) and so they compensated us with this superior product.
3. Upgrades. Our upgrades include ceramic tile in front entry, kitchen, nook, master bath and fireplace surround. We also have ceramic tile backsplash (kitchen) and ceramic tile in the master shower. We've got sprinklers in front & back yards too.
4. Privacy. We chose this lot because we don't have a house directly behind us. Our neighbor's yard is long enough that we look into their yard and not into their house. It feels very open & private. We also don't have to worry about open land being developed behind us in the future.
5. Quiet street. Our street is inconvenient as a pass-through road, meaning we don't get cars barreling through at all hours of the day and night as they make their way through the neighborhood. Makes it much safer for kids & pets.
6. No headlights in the windows. We don't sit on a "T" so we don't have a problem with headlights shining in our windows at night as cars approach and turn in front of our house.
7. Huge yard. People comment all the time about the size of our backyard. Compared to similar houses we've seen in the area, our neighborhood boasts very nice-sized lots.
8. All brick. We don't have any vinyl siding or other material that ends up looking worn out after a few years. Can you say low maintenance?
9. Gas stove. The house came with an electric stove but as soon as we moved in, we replaced it with gas.
10. Quiet. We've lived in this house for 6 years and we can honestly say, it's a very quiet neighborhood. We don't hear traffic, trains or other loud transportation noises. We almost never hear sirens.
So, why are we considering a move? Well, because we're outgrowing it already. We've got 4 kids, so we'd love something a little bit bigger.
But we love it. It's a great home, especially if you are a young family with a few kids. Let us know if you're interested.
- Lot: 7,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 1977 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008
- Price/sqft: $96
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,761 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 40980464
- Zillow Home ID: 79939409
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1008 Rosita Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 67.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.5% higher than in Arlington, and 289.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast home values.
- 1010 Rosita St Arlington, TX$145K321,784
- 1006 Rosita St Arlington, TX$149K421,866
- 1016 Rosita St Arlington, TX$157K321,761
- 1016 Rosita St Arlington, TX$158K321,761
- 1025 Rosita St Arlington, TX$158K321,761
- 1025 Rosita St Arlington, TX$157K321,761
- 1001 Abigail Dr Arlington, TX$181K432,309
- 1012 Rosita St Arlington, TX$147K321,791
- 1000 Abigail Dr Arlington, TX$180K432,463
- 8215 Mossberg Dr Arlington, TX$147K321,777
- 1009 Rosita St Arlington, TX$144K321,761
- 8209 Mossberg Dr Arlington, TX$130K432,005
- 1007 Rosita St Arlington, TX$146K321,761
- 8217 Mossberg Dr Arlington, TX$172K432,260
- 1011 Rosita St Arlington, TX$176K42.52,310
- 8207 Mossberg Dr Arlington, TX$147K321,764
- 1014 Rosita St Arlington, TX$148K421,882
- 1005 Rosita St Arlington, TX$172K42.52,310
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.