1008 West Rd, La Habra Heights, CA 906314 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Here is your chance to own a newly remodeled home in the Heights. This home is being offered for sale before construction is completed. This is your chance to make decisions on colors and finishes on this beautiful Spanish style home. This home boasts 180 degree unobstructed views from OC to LA and features 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms with a total of 2700SF. Mainly single story with 3 bedrooms downstairs including a master bedroom. The upstairs is a complete master suite with a wrap around deck. All new plumbing, electrical, windows, HVAC, kitchen, bathrooms, floors, doors, EVERYTHING! There is a salt water pool that will be completely redone as well, or if the new home owner prefers no pool, it can be filled in. The home was completely gutted and will be brand new when finished. As of 8/12/2014 we are in the finish carpentry stages, outlook to completion is 2-3 months. Call Ray RIGHT away if you are interested. Don?t miss this opportunity. Ray Fernandez 562.400.7004 or email at Ray@TheBoutiqueRE.com.
- Lot: 1.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 4 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $800,000
- Price/sqft: $389
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 220
- Lot width: 210
- Parcel #: 8236022007
- Zillow Home ID: 21467462
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1008 West Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90631, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% lower than in La Habra Heights, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90631 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Habra Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90631 home values.
- 1002 West Rd La Habra Heights, CA$574K321,444
- 1016 West Rd La Habra Heights, CA$665K321,312
- 1010 West Rd La Habra Heights, CA$1.04M443,303
- 1020 West Rd La Habra Heights, CA$1.43M333,433
- 1441 Vista Del Valle Way La Habra Heights, CA$697K322,065
- 1100 West Rd La Habra Heights, CA$903K432,831
- 996 West Rd La Habra Heights, CA$883K332,592
- 1011 West Rd La Habra Heights, CA$3.15M698,901
- 1516 Vista Del Valle Way La Habra Heights, CA$782K442,427
- 1526 Vista Del Valle Way La Habra Heights, CA$971K433,382
- 1053 West Rd La Habra Heights, CA$665K321,522
- 1431 Vista Del Valle Way La Habra Heights, CA$924K422,533
- 1550 Vista Del Valle Way La Habra Heights, CA$584K321,658
- 1160 West Rd La Habra Heights, CA$600K221,080
- 1474 Vista Del Valle Way La Habra Heights, CA$1.02M333,141
- 566 Vista Del Llano Dr La Habra Heights, CA$726K222,197
- 1440 Vista Del Valle Way La Habra Heights, CA$1.21M443,557
- 1535 Solejar Dr La Habra Heights, CA$1.22M443,599
- 1139 West Rd La Habra Heights, CA$765K521,893
- 1101 West Rd La Habra Heights, CA$764K221,890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!